Today I'm going for a sineogram. That's basically where they inject an x-ray sensitive barium dye into my drain and see where it goes. I've had two of these already and they both showed no communication with my bowel so things should be ok. But the docs use the excuse that no test is perfect and given my recent infection down there there must be a leak from my bowel. So, my day will consist of getting high (T3s and phentanyl (sp?)) and trying to get myself through this sineogram test. The pain meds help a bit but not enough to make me comfortable moving around. I hope they can either fix this drain so it doesn't hurt or take it out. Good times. I'm off to do some sudoku.
1 comment:
Hey Dan - sorry to hear you're back in "your hospital". I never told you about how the kids have labelled all the hospitals in town. The Rockyview is Papa Doug's and Emileigh's (because she was born there - and I remind her that Jamie, Carly and Andrew were also all born there but she insists that one is hers:-)) The Children's is Jamie's (where he reminds us he got his penis fixed - great when he brings it up in a car full of people)A nd the Foothills is yours - "Uncle Dan's". So be proud, you are part of an exclusive list of important people.
Take it easy buddy and hoefully the docs can give you more answers today.
Gill
Post a Comment