Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Still waiting...
Its 4 0'clock and still no sineogram test yet. They do some x-ray work into the evening here (things don't completely shut down at 5) so I haven't given up completely but its sure not looking good. I got cocky and tried a hard sudoku and got stuck so after an hour or so I gave up even though I have very little else to do. Penny came by today and brought the laptop (a million thank-yous to Astrid and Stephen for the loan) and then she wheeled me outside for an hour or so. We got a bit of sun while discussing the holes in the health care system. It's an easy target these days but you become acutely aware of the deficiencies of the system when you're immersed in it 24/7. I think I'll surf the net while I wait for the impending trip downstairs for the test. Hope everyone had a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anytime Dan ... ;P
Post a Comment