I just had my drain put in. It hurt(s) like a bee with an itch. Thank god for tylenol 3s. They take the edge off but it still hurts. I have to stay in the penitentiary here for a few more days so they can administer some potent IV antibiotics. They got about 90ccs of puss and blood out of the abscess which seems to indicate it was the source of the infection. Hopefully the antibiotics do their job and this thing never comes back. I'm currently reading Nikki Sixx's memoir about a year in his life while he was hooked on heroin and various other drugs. Its a crazy story and I'm surprised he hasn't died from an overdose or an STD. Anyways, I'm off to watch Silence of the Lambs and wait for the nurse to come back and tell me if I can eat.
She just walked in and told me I can eat. Yahoo!
1 comment:
The Heroine Diaries are good reading, it's a page turner so that should keep you entertained while "doing time" ... I've decided I don't want my kids to be Rock Stars after reading that. Stephen said it probably wasn't like that for Gordon Lightfoot. I rest my case.
Post a Comment