Thursday, May 28, 2009
Morning update
I spoke with my gaggle of Doctors this morning and we came up with a plan. I'm going for my sineogram test at 10 (so they say). That test will show if the drain got repositioned somehow when I was at home. Of course my pain seems to indicate strongly that it has been repositioned but the Drs. seem to want to confirm it with a test. If/when they determine that it has moved they will send me back to interventional radiology to have the old drain removed and a new drain inserted in the correct position. Of course it would be nice to have it removed all together and not re-inserted but if they did that I would be back in a month with the same problem. The good news is that there should be no lasting nerve damage from the drain pain and if they can re-insert it in a manner that's pain free I could be home soon. By now I've learned not to hold my breath on any of this but my hopes are high for a life that will soon be pain free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment