www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back From the Coast

Just thought I'd let you know we're back from our visit to Sidney. We had a great time with some varied weather but we still managed to do a lot. We made it up to Nanaimo one day to visit a few friends, played at the beach, went out for a row in the dinghy, visited with other friends and family in Victoria, played at the park, planted seeds in the garden and Granny even took Carly to the Butterfly house (like a zoo for butterflies). I think we all had a good time.

Tomorrow I have a procedure at the hospital called a gastrogram. They have to check to make sure that the colon connection they made in my last surgery will hold, um, water. I'm not sure exactly how they do that (I do know they use an X-Ray at some point) but I envision it like a pressure test on a sewer system. Needless to say I'm not looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes. I promise I won't post any pictures...

1 comment:

Louie said...

Welcome home! We're happy to hear you had a great time on the coast.