www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Waiting for surgery

I'm at the foothills hospital now waiting to get prepped for surgery. I'm hungry and thirsty and a bit nervous but overall I'm feeling good and ready to get this show on the road.

I met with my colorectal surgeon (Don) this morning to discuss my butt drain. He was happy that my pain was under control and that the flow had lessened substancially. He didn't remove the drain since it is doing its job and not causing me any pain (Thanks to the gabapentin!). I will see him sometime over the coming week while I'm in the hospital to further discuss removing the drain. I will probably have a CT scan to make sure the void has started to close up.

Ok. I'm all dressed up in my sexy gown and ready to head to the OR. I have a feeling I'll be waiting around for a bit since I'm the third case of the day. I hope he's as good in the afternoon as he is in the morning!

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.

http://www.encana.com

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sendin' you good thoughts from Cali Tuttles!!!..ade