www.flickr.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Morning

Just waking up. Had a decent night but I've got so many tubes attached its hard to get comfortable. I have an NG tube also which sucks royally but it seems to be more comfortable than the last one which is good. Still no food or drink but that's ok. I can wait. I didn't get my old room which is too bad. I'm in a 4 person room but my roomates are all quiet which helps. The nurse is still in here lots at night to check 4 sets of vitals and draw blood from 4 people, all of which requires lights to be turned on.

I am awaiting a visit from the doctors. I still don't know how things went yesterday for sure. I will pass that info on when I get it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Keep up the amazing work! You are such an inspiration. Thinking of you and your family.

From,
Edmonton Stranger

Louie said...

So happy to see it is you leaving the comment this morning! We're sending you lots of love and lots of fast healing thoughts.
S, K & A
xo

Kevin said...

Good morning Dan!

I'm really glad to hear you made it through the surgery ok and that your vitals are looking so good right early.

Stay strong and get back on your feet dude, summer is waiting for you.

Love to you all, Kevin.

Couzzie Josephine said...

I cannot believe you're up and at the computer leaving a comment! You are a superstar! And Penny too! Thanks for updating the blog; we have been checking and reading more regularly than is probably necessary. Anxious to read about what is going on. Glad to hear all the vitals are in line so far. Mum, Dad, and I were all sending good thoughts to you all of yesterday afternoon. We'll keep sending them today and tomorrow too. Lots of love, Josephine (and Tim & Carol too) xoxo

Erin said...

We are glad to hear you are recovering! And a little surprised, as we hadn't checked your blog in a few days & didn't realize you'd gone in for your surgery already! Give Penny & family a big hug for us, love Erin, Ben & crew.

Anonymous said...

Read your blog this morning and found out about your liver surgery. Glad that it went well for you after having waited an extra week for it. We spoke with your parents last week and they told us that they would be with you and your family for awhile once you get released.
We're thinking of you and wishing you a full recovery.
Larry and Pat

Unknown said...

Nice to see your typing fingers are working well. Wishing you a straight forward recovery this time around. Looking forward to hearing how the surgery went.

Astrid said...

Totally impressed you're blogging less than 12 hours after surgery! Thinking about you guys. Here's to a speedy recovery.
Astrid