I just thought I'd make a quick blog post here before I physically and chemically (gotta love that little blue pill!) turn in for the night. My great day started out when Penny got here at 6:45. Shortly therefter the doctors arrived and said that due to my rapid progression I could remove the nose hose and the cock catheter. The removal of those tubes made my day. I spent the time dozing in bed, going for walks, sitting outside and visiting with Nicky, Bruce, Sandi and Jim. Penny came back at about 8pm tonight and we got in my tiny little bed and watched a movie. It was a good time.
Tomorrow I'm looking forward to potentially getting my epidural out, potentially starting to eat and drink and visiting with anyone who makes the trek over here.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
A great day in the Foothills Hospital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment