It's about 1:45. Here is the latest:
I just had my JP drain removed by the nurse. Man did that ever hurt! The JP was the one that goes in on my left side and goes all the way across my body on the inside and ends at the rightmost terminus of the liver. The portion of the tube that's inside my body is actually flat, perforated with holes for drainage and is much larger than the hole through which it must exit when removed. It's size and location made for a very painful removal. I'm glad Penny was here to hold my hand.
Now I'm just sitting in my new room waiting for them to come and take out the central line in my neck. I have been reassured that this procedure is much less painful than removing the JP drain. I hope they're right.
1 comment:
Ouch, I cringed reading that. Keeping my fingers crossed they are right too!
Post a Comment