
You see why they call it the Mercedes Benz. Below you can see my ostomy bag on the left as you look at the picture and on the right is where the Jackson Pratt drain comes out (covered with dressings). This drain is laying at the site of where my right liver was to drain any excess fluid that collects.
I'm feeling pretty good and will probably let them take my NG tube out tomorrow. Tonight I get to take a little blue pill to help me get some sleep. We've had some computer problems at home and at the hospital. That's why there was some delay in posting my scar picture.
Thanks to everyone who has sent e-mail or commented on the blog. Your support is greatly appreciated.
3 comments:
HOLY CRAP! I see what you mean ... makes you look tough. You can make up some pretty cool stories when people ask you what its from!
Yah... I was walking down the street and this Mercedes Benz hits me dead on ... I mean they should really ban raised hood ornaments...
I thought it would be all swollen and everything, I am so glad you are feeling well enough to walk around and blog! :P
Let me know if the laptop is acting weird, could be something residual.
so glad to hear you're doing well and yes, that's def the best scar i've seen! take care of yourself and keep up the fantastic work getting better.
hugs to you and your family
jen sanders (currie)
Wow Dan, you are one brave man! We're really happy to hear that the surgery went as well as it could and that you are now recovering.
All the best,
Krista, Kris and Jacob
Post a Comment