Its was 1245 when said my goodbyes
Dan went in and got all his tubes attached, there are many this time.
The liasion nurse has just called and the actual surgery began at 145pm. They are reluctant to give you an estimated end time, but originally the 5 hour mark was told to us.
Dan was in great spitits going in. He's a rock!
I'll keep you posted.
Penny
4 comments:
Hope you are doing well and that things go smoothly. I expect things won't be done until late tonight but I'll try and give you a call.
A
Give Dan my best wishes. I'll be thinking about him.
Carol Brydon
Thinking about you all day - hope the surgery went smooth and fast!
S, K & A
Hey Guys- heard Dan was out of recovery from Sandi. Hope the start of recovery is going well and tubes start to be detached as quickly as they were hooked up.
Get some rest and lots of love.
Gill
Post a Comment