www.flickr.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

Date!

We're still in Comox but I found out today that I got booked in for my surgery this Friday, June 11th! I'm pretty excited about getting it done so soon and can't wait to get over it and enjoy the summer. I will post more details about our trip and the surgery plan when I get home.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news. Wow, things happen either really slowly or with no notice almost it seems! Good thing you are up for almost anything.

Louie said...

Great news! We'll come visit you next week - we're off the island on Thursday...
:)

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is wonderful news. Pain free days are almost here!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Wow it`s amazing news...you are on a right way...
Keep in touch
MS

Gill said...

Good news, Dan. Time to tank the drain for good.

Anonymous said...

Yehaw!

-Sabrina