www.flickr.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

Out of Surgery and Feeling Good!

I'm out of surgery now and upstairs in unit 102 in a 4 person room.
The surgery went perfectly according to plan and I'm feeling
surprisingly spry. Penny is here keeping me company and helping out
the nurses. I have an epidural (magic!) and am hooked up to a variety
of other hoses and wires. I will try and post an update a day through
my recovery to keep everyone in the loop.

8 comments:

Astrid said...

YEAH!!! Thinking of you all day!

Astrid

Jen, Max & Sophia said...

Awesome!!! I have been thinking of you and am glad you are doing well. Let us know if there is anything we can do for any of you.

Nancy and Art said...

Great news!!! We've been thinking about you all day too. If you're up for a visitor I'll stop by on Monday.

Kris and Krista Jewett said...

Great to hear it went well, all the best from the Jewetts!

Krista

Anonymous said...

So great! I've been thinking of you and Penny and was so glad to see the update this morning! Thank you. Take care and rest up.

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,
Have a listen to this song by Iron & Wine. It has my most favourite line ever: "so may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten". I find that line so incredibly inspiring.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1HY8KUkA4c

Heidi

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you're still feeling as awesome as you did Friday! We're all pulling for ya :)

xx Mark, Sabrina, Ciara, Sophie and bump.

Louie said...

Great news - hope your recovery is speedy. Can't wait to see you up and about!
xo