We woke up this morning to a funny sight out out kitchen window. This trampoline had blown out of someone's backyard and across the baseball field only to become entangled in the backstop. At first I thought it was a prank but then I realized it must have been the fierce chinook winds that blew through last night. It's quite a funny sight.
Things are good here. I'm feeling back to normal after my latest round and looking forward to a busy birthday weekend for Carly. My parents are coming for the party and it's looking to be a good time (we have a few surprises up our sleeve).
Happy 60th Uncle David!
Friday, November 6, 2009
The power of the wind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy B-Day Carly! Enjoy!
My friend's son's trampoline was "missing" after a vicious windstorm a few years ago.
Unless it is the same one blowing around for two years tumbleweed style, maybe it happens more than one would think....
Post a Comment