Penny and I got out to see Matt Good on Wednesday. He's one of my favourite artists and he has a great blog. His blog mostly focuses on American foreign policy with occasional person entries and stuff about his music. It's very well written and updated nearly daily (unlike this blog!). Bailey came to babysit while we were out and did an amazing job with the kids. It was a good night out together and I hope to do it again soon.In other news it was my brother Matt's birthday on Sunday. He turned a whopping 31. It seems like just yesterday we were playing together in the back yard. How time flies. Also, my grandparents in New Zealand (Granny and Papa) just had their 70th wedding anniversary. Congratulations to them!
Penny and the kids are spending the weekend in Radium hot springs with our friend Vicky. The timing of them leaving works out well as I have three friends coming out to visit for the weekend from BC. Dave and Dave and Kris and I all went to UVic together. We are heading to Dane Cook on Saturday night (a comedian - he's playing the dome) but besides that I'm not sure what we'll get up to. No good I imagine.Happy Friday everyone.
2 comments:
Danny,
We have a surprise for you - I won a boat trip and will be taking. That's right, you will be ON A BOAT!
Dave
wish i could have made it, but i cant leave the states at the moment. next time for sure.
brett
Post a Comment