Just leaving for the Tom Baker to start my fifth round of FolFox. I am not looking forward to this week but its gotta be done. We all had a great weekend. I will update you on that when I have more time.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good luck! Sending good vibes your way! Your Edmonton stranger friend, Heidi
It has been awhile and I was reading some of your posts. I have no personal expeience with what you are going through but my mom has beaten cancer twice. So you can beat it too.
4 comments:
Good luck! Sending good vibes your way!
Your Edmonton stranger friend,
Heidi
I hope this week goes by fast for you! Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend first.
Good luck buddy - we're here if you need anything. Yes, here's hoping the week flies in and side effects are minimal!
Dan,
It has been awhile and I was reading some of your posts. I have no personal expeience with what you are going through but my mom has beaten cancer twice. So you can beat it too.
Dean
Post a Comment