www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We're off to...


Vegas baby! Penny and I have never been so we thought a trip might be in order before I start my chemo again next week. We're headed to Lost Wages for 3 days and 3 nights at Caesar's Palace. We're planning to take in a show or two, spend some time at the pool, do a little gambling and (according to Penny) a lot of shopping. In fact she's online now printing coupons and mall maps and things like that to make her assault on the Vegas retail world as efficient as possible. Honestly I'm a little scared of the shopping bit but I think the trip will be great.

8 comments:

nisha said...

OHHHH Have so much fun! A well deserved vacation:)

Louie said...

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful holiday.
:)

Jen, Max & Sophia said...

Have a fantastic time!!! We were just there the September long weekend and had a blast (ridiculously hot but still great fun). The best place to shop is the Premium Outlet Mall (cab or trolley I think will get you there). There are many children and adult stores there. I have taken to only buying Sophia shoes from Vegas as they are so much cheaper. They even have misting machines mostly for the guys who are waiting impatiently for the ladies:) Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Nick and Rozy passed thru' Las Vegas a couple of days ago - what a shame you couldn't have met up. They loved it - as everyone seems to. They arrive home Oct 20th.
Shop til you drop Penny! Enjoy! Liz

Unknown said...

Have fun! We are heading there in a few weeks too. I hear the Bodies and Titanic exibits in Luxor are really good.

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy the feeling that you are rich:)
MS

Anonymous said...

Penny's going to JCrew! Penny's going to JCrew! (I'm singing this in my head for you..kind of like a go-team-go chant.) Enjoy some quality time you two:)xo Erin

Couzzie Josephine said...

WOOO HOOOOO! Vegas! Hope you two have a tonne of fun; I'm sure you will! Remember to eats lots while your shopping Penny... you don't want to fade with all those great shops enticing you! Good for you guys taking a trip, I think it's a great idea. Sending lots of love...xoxoxo