www.flickr.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

Something is Right

Something is right. I woke up this morning feeling great. I mean I still can't feel my legs and I have some pain and I'm still a sickly shade of yellow BUT something is right and it feels great.

Last night was my first night in the rental hospital bed we have set up here so perhaps that has something to do with it or maybe it's something else? But either way, lets just say,
something is right.

9 comments:

Louie said...

awesome!! we'll take it!!!

Lana said...

Awesome Dan!

Unknown said...

What ever it is, I hope it sticks around.

Anonymous said...

That`s great Dan!

megan said...

love it!

Peggy C said...

Excellent news!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that smile...MELT!

Anonymous said...

Soooo good skyping today seeing you all bright eyed & bushy tailed :) As always sending a load of love your way. N, A & H xxxxxx

Heidi said...

yahoo!! terrific news!

heidi