www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Wake Up Today

What a great wake up I had today. All three kids jumped me in bed. Carly and Andrew were bright eyed and excited and ready for school and Bradley, although up earlier than usual was snappy and smiley and cooing "hayadad, hayadad" in an excited fashion. I had a great sleep and am sporting some sun-tanned knees from sitting outside yesterday. I hope to repeat the experience today sans burn. It's fair to say that so far, today is a good day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Nothing better for the soul than sun and happy kids :-)
Have an awesome day Dan. Andy

Dan W said...

Nice clean shave my friend! Just did the same to my grey old winter beard.

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog I am amazed at your positive outlook. You have given me support to deal with my son. Dan W's mom.

Dan Tutt said...

I'm just glad my blog is helpful to others. It's therapeutic for me and just helps get information and feelings out to all those who are supporting me near and far. I'm always glad to add new followers.