www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day!

Here's what Mothers day looked like for us: I had a decent day with more activity than ever. Brunch was the first order of business with both families turning up for a sizable spread. It's rare to have all of us in one place so that meal this morning was special.

Following brunch I made it upstairs for the first time in a few days to have a shower. We had a couple of mishaps on the way but no permanent damage was done and now I'm clean and happy. With the good weather, all the cousins played outside with the exception of Brad who spent time going in and out and playing at toys. We also welcomed many visitors and I even made it out on the deck again for some sun.

All in all a good great day.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

Thanks so much for the wonderful visit with you and Penny and your family this weekend. It was so great to see you. Fantastic news you were able to make it upstairs! Love to you all. Miss you guys already!
xo
Louise

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,
You have a wonderful family, is it always good to see you smiling and all around your support family members. They are ROCKS.
Big hug from MS