I'm home now after a trying week in Hospital. My pain is mostly under control but this ship needs more than just that to keep on course or get on course or whatever crappy analogy you want to use. It's overwhelmed and out of its depth trying to manage all this cancer. But home is a magical place where it all seems a little better. Hopefully I can stay a while amongst my fellow muggles here and recharge before the next battle.
9 comments:
Awesome! Really happy to hear you're back home Dan. I am with ya - home is magical. Plus you owe me a lunch! :)
Glad to hear you're home!
Glad you got home Dan. We love you!!
Sue and Rod
Dan, So glad to hear you are home with your "muggles". Many others are thinking of you, cheering for you, praying for you.
There's no place like home - so true. Surrounded by that amazing family of yours; the distant family are missing you, you're always in our thoughts. A
Great news! We are happy to hear you are at home! Sending positive loving thoughts from our home to yours xoxoxo
Welcome home! So happy to hear that you are there.
There's no place like home!! So glad you're back in the arms of your family! Awesome. :)
Sending oodles of good vibes,
Heidi & Family
I`m happy to hear you are at home:) You always smiling no matter what`s going on with you. You are amazing and such a beautiful person and your family are ROCKS.
MS
Post a Comment