www.flickr.com

Monday, May 19, 2014

A Mirror of a Good Day

Today was a nightmare all around. I'm having trouble with everything: eating, sleeping, transitioning, using the bathroom, walking and just about everything I need to function as a human being. It's been demoralizing to say the least and I'm ready for all this shit to end.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers, good sleep and a brighter day tomorrow. XO

Ms. Wendy and Jack

Anonymous said...

words escape me, but am sending a ton of love your way… N x

Louie said...

Hope today is a better day - sending you love and strength. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear yesterday was so rough. Wishing you a better day today.
Sending lots of love your way.
Louise

Anonymous said...

You r in my thought and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Bedtime prayers tonight were full of wishes for a good day tomorrow. I believe in the power of little voices. Blessings and love sent your way.

Anonymous said...

sorry you had such a rough day my friend. Hoping that your day today was brighter.... Sending you love.

Vicky xoxo

Heidi said...

Foxtrot
Uniform
Charlie
Kilo

Be well friend.
Heidi

Carly said...

Sending lots of love, Dan.

- Carly & Jerome

Gina D said...

Sending our love and prayers and hoping you've had a better day since your post with your beautiful wife and children.

Gina & Bryn and family

Anonymous said...

Dan,
You are a special person in someone`s life. Don`t forget it!
There are so many beautiful things in life. Your smile is one of them!
Feel better soon
Big hug from MS

Anonymous said...

My heart and condolences to Dan’s family …so sad …. I am so glad we had him in our lives…
Dan had brought such a great example to me personally as a father (family man), friend and overall person in my life and I know for others that were blessed to have him enter into all our lives.
Dan definitely was a major value of inspiration and motivation to me to focus on what was way more important in life. Thank you Dan!!
My condolences and Blessings to his family.
God Bless.
Joe I. and familia