I seem to be over the worst of round 7. I think I got a bit of a cold from Andrew which seems to have made things worse. I'm back to feeling pretty normal now although my energy levels are low. After eating very little for four days my appetite is also back. I seem to eat about 5 meals a day now. Today's menu included a scrumptious bacon and egg lunch and a mid afternoon plate of Nachos. Mmmmmm. I think I lost about 5 pounds over the last few days but don't worry, between the egg nog lattes and the late night PB&Js I'll have it back in no time.
Everybody else is doing well here. Andrew is over his cold now which helps the atmosphere. Penny and Carly and I are all sick of being cooped up in the house for the past week (I didn't leave the house for 6 days!) so we're looking forward to a week doing things out and about. I don't know what we'll get up to but I'm sure it will be better than moping around here.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Round 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck with the recovery! Hope the weather improves so that you and your family can get outside.
Best wishes,
Heidi, your Edmonton Stranger Friend
Is that Bubba in the picture? Awesome.
Post a Comment