I came across some old pictures the other day when we were cleaning out one of our many full storage areas. I figured I'd pull out a few of the oldies-but-goodies and post them here when I have something to write but no picture to go along with it.
I got dosed up again yesterday with a fresh round of chemo cocktail. So far I actually feel pretty good. I know things will get worse soon but then they will get better again after that. Round 8 = 2/3 of the way done! I'm thinking about going to see Avatar this afternoon for something to do to get me out of the house. I hope the 3D doesn't make me sick...
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Old photos #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think I see where Carly gets her expressions from! Hope you enjoy the movie and it lets you escape for a few hours.
Dan! That is hilarious! I also noticed in the xmas photo of our family dinner (on the flicker site)that you are pulling a funny face! This is photo makes me laugh out loud; I LOVE it! Such a ham.
I totally see where Carly gets her funny expressions from!!!
Post a Comment