www.flickr.com

Monday, February 9, 2009

six am

For those of you who wanted to know, my assigned arrival time at the hospital tomorrow is 6am. At least I don't have to go a whole other morning (or day) without eating.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! I hope the Drs are able to get all the cancer and keep the bits that need saving.

My Dad had a simular surgery three years ago. After his operation he was in such a good mood, we could tell a huge weight had been lifted. He was a bit loopy though, he tried to call some friends and co-workers to them them he was okay... but his finger to dial was a little off and he ended up calling random strangers and having conversations with them.

Anyways we'll be thinking of you and your wife and your kids and your folks tomorrow. Best wishes.

Karen Vann

Anonymous said...

Hey Tuttles..I'll be thinking about you tomorrow (& Penny) & the the fam. Here's to a speedy recovery!! Know of all those who will be sending you good thoughts!! I hope the "cleansing" prep hasn't been too nasty!!:(
GOOD LUCK! I know you will do well, ade

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you from Kansas City!

Angie (a friend of Shawndra Turner)

Anonymous said...

we're pulling for you Dan, all the best from the Birneys.

Louie said...

We're sending positive thoughts your way today, Dan & Penny.
Let's kick this cancer's butt!
The Evers
xo

Anonymous said...

We're just sending a message to tell you to kick some cancer ass today! It's also Garrett's birthday, so hopefully this will bring some positive vibes your way.

We did also read to the bottom of your "medical journal" - seriously, you have another career in the making - & looking at the context of good & bad, it's good news that it's nothing you'll pass on to the little Tutts:)

Anyhow, looking towards the future, if you're all able to Sugar Lake it this summer, we can set you up with some "Cherryville" therapy if needed:)

Thinking of you all today, the Louis Family

Anonymous said...

Hope your surgery went well Dan!
Enjoy those 'inflatable legs' and your roommates.
If you can't sleep, just ask for more DRUGS!
Gayle