www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Few Thank You's



Thanks to the Lakeview East team at EnCana for the freezer FULL of food and this awesome edible arrangement. It was so beautiful I had to take a picture. This is still being enjoyed in our house (the kids love it) and even Dan has enjoyed some too... he's not eating too much yet.

We have certainly been showered with food these past two weeks, and every last morsel is so greatly appreciated. My trips to the grocery store are pretty much none existent as my car seems to only know one route, to the Foothills and home. Thank you to everyone who has helped. We are very blessed to have so much support.

Dan and I would really like to thank our parents for such an enormous amount of help these past 2 weeks. From all hour shifts at the hospital so both Dan and I could rest better, to babysitting at all hours, to ferrying kids around, to just about anything. All 4 of them became whatever was needed. We couldn't have done this without you!

No comments: