I had a bit of a rough sleep but am feeling well this morning. I'm going try and get out of bed this morning and go for a walk. I sure am glad to have this surgery done and over with. That's all for now. I may post a little more later.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Dan, Keep yourself strong with your "liquid motivation" bottle:)) I hope the taste not soo bad. Be strong and get a great sleep tonight MS
Great news about your surgery. Sending positive healing thoughts your way and we can't wait to see you in a few days whenever you're ready for some visitors!
3 comments:
Hi Dan,
Keep yourself strong with your "liquid motivation" bottle:))
I hope the taste not soo bad.
Be strong and get a great sleep tonight
MS
Great news about your surgery. Sending positive healing thoughts your way and we can't wait to see you in a few days whenever you're ready for some visitors!
The Evers
xo
Glad to hear you are feeling well! Keep kicking butt!
Post a Comment