www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CT Scan Results

A couple of weeks ago I had a CT scan to image the spot in my liver an pinpoint it's location for potential radiation treatment. Well I got the results from Dr. Lupichuck this morning and it was awesome news. They can't even see the spot in the liver any more and all the spots they can see in my lungs have shrunk! How sweet is that! I will be taking 3 weeks off chemo to have a trip out to BC camping with the family so this news comes at the best time. I'm ecstatic. Just wanted to share the good news. Yahoo!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be more thrilled to hear that Dan!!! Have an awesome time away with the Whanau. Nic, Andy and Harry xxx

Katrina said...

That is the greatest news! Just awesome. Way to put a huge smile on everyones dial! Have an epic time away. K&G xoxo

Anonymous said...

So, so awesome!! Huge smiles from all of us!
Heidi, Mike, Sophie, & Aida

Gillian said...

That is sweet beyond words. Excellent news. I'm sure there is a better Olympics analogy out there but I think you've just won Gold!

Anonymous said...

Great news, Dan, we are so pleased for you. Talked to Nicky this afternoon and she is understandably ecstatic! Erica and Graham

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic news Dan!!! You must feel on top of the world! Have a great time on your holidays. Vicky, Brian, Zac and Katie xoxxo

Anonymous said...

great news dan. let me know when you're in victoria
brett

Anonymous said...

Awesome news!! Lots of love, Sabrina, Mark, Ciara, Sophie and Laila :)

Anonymous said...

That`s a fantastic news!!! YEAH
You will win and kick this cancer :)) Have a wonderful trip to BC
I`m so happy for you
Big Hug from MS

Marnie said...

Ahhhh so so SO great!! I am so happy to hear your latest news. A friend of mine, undergoing treatment for breast cancer (that had spread), is also seeing great results with her tumours shrinking. She is taking dichloroacetate (DCA) at the Cross Centre in Edmonton. Are you taking this too? Interesting article: http://www.naturalnews.com/034823_cancer_industry_patent_protection_drugs.html

Wafa said...

Dan, this is amazing news!!! Enjoy your chemo break. wish I could have seen Lupichuk's face.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan - that's the way to show that Cancer it can't
win. Have fun in BC!

Anonymous said...

fabulistic.
chris millar