We had a great long weekend at Writing-on-Stone. Here are some of the pictures.

Self Portrait
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Rattler #1
I almost stepped on this guy! Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Rattler #2
When I bent over to get a picture of rattler #1 I saw this guy hiding under the rocks. Then I made a bee line for the nearest path and nearly trod on another one! Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Cactus Flower
Another dangerous thing to step on. Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Not a parent approved pass time!
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Peace Ladies #1
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Peace Ladies #2
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Camping Kitty
Max chillin out in the trailer. Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Sun Set
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Busy Beach Day
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Grandma and Papa
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Thumbs High!
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
The Kiss Boy On Some Rocks
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Andrew
Photo by John. Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Deer
Photo by John. Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Peter rabbit
Photo by John. Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Snake Skin
Photo by John. Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Group Shot
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Some of the group at the lookout
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Kiss Boy thinnking about jumping
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Gill at the lookout
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
John at the lookout
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Almost Full Moon
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Evening Drive
Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Monarch
Photo by Gill. Writing-on-stone Provincial Park
Canoe Trip
Photo by Gill. Writing-on-stone Provincial Park

























2 comments:
Fantastic photos & an absolutely stunning location. So great to see you guys out & enjoying the Summer! Love, A,N & H
Great pics you guys.....I think the snakes would have freaked me out though. Yikes!
Vicky xo
Post a Comment