After much delay and despair I sold my Canada vs New Zealand rugby tickets online this past weekend. I really wanted to go but so many things conspired to make it impractical. I sold them to two Canadian girls who went to Wellington only to find the game sold out. They seem happy to have the tickets so I don't feel too bad. I just wish it was me...
I was in charge of getting the kids off to school today. In the end Penny helped me out. Even with her help Carly still missed her bus and I'm only about 50% sure that Andrew is wearing underwear. Good times.
5 comments:
Dan,
You are so funny regarding school bus:)) I hope Andrew is wearing some underware othervise he will be in trouble.
Glad you feeling better
Big Hug from MS
As long as Andrew keeps his pants on your should be ok. :) Glad you are starting to get back to normal. Too bad about the game though!
Underwear are over-rated anyways! Who needs 'em?! I feel your pain re: the NZ/CDN game!! I was so excited for you! Better to get this all sorted out though. Lots of love to you all.
V Glad you're coming right Dan. Gutted you're missing the All-Blacks Canada game - we'll be cheering for BOTH teams! Haven't seen another comment from you so am assuming Andrew's undies were fine :-)
Sending all our love, A, N & H
Dano - Glad to reconfirm you've left dull moments in your dust.
Keep the peddle down...
Erryl, Sara, Miles and... Adele
Post a Comment