Friday, September 2, 2011
"Daddy I'm going to fly over there to you"
Stupidly, my response to that statement was "Ok". At this time Andrew was on the bar stool at the bar having his cereal. I was standing near-ish when he made the statement but wasn't really paying attention. He then proceeded to leap off the stool towards me with superman-like form. A few milliseconds later, gravity kicked in and he landed on his face, on the floor and his legs flipped over his back and he basically kicked himself in the back of the head. He was stunned at first, then he cried, then he explained how he was trying to fly over and get daddy but it didn't work. Some things you just can't teach, trial and error does a much better job. I think this falls into the category of "epic fail".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I believe in avoiding hospitals Dan. How is the poor boy??
Get that boy onto a trampoline! If he likes flying, who knows what crazy mtn bike tricks, or SKI tricks he'll dream up! I used to jump off all sorts of things... and I'm still alive. And holding down a full time job!!
Post a Comment