On September 6th 2003 Penny and I got married. Five years later on the same date I was hospitalized and later diagnosed with cancer. So, this time of the year obviously brings mixed emotions. I think it was also about this time a year ago that I found out the median survival for someone with my cancer at this stage is 18 months. The roller coaster of life continues and I have only this to say:Happy anniversary wife and screw you cancer!
2 comments:
Yup - screw you cancer!! Happy Anniversary to you both. Love this photo of Penny - looks like Carly, looks like Andrew, looks adorable!!!
Miss you guys -
xoxo
You have been through so much. So much love and pain. I'm sure there's a country song with those lyrics:-)
I showed this picture to the kids and Em said " hey that's Andrew with braids"
Post a Comment