www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Women Support Movember

Since you ladies can't grow a moustache, some smart person on YouTube came up with a way that you can show your support for dudes growing facial fuzz. It's brilliant and supportive and fun. You can check out the video here if you haven't seen it already.

I'm at the hospital now getting round number who-knows-what of chemo. I feel pretty good but I know I have a couple of crappy days ahead. I met a dude here who has a similar cancer and path as my friend Daryl. It's a shame how easy it is to talk with him about his prognosis, picking out a hospice and the impact it has on family. It's hard to really think about but the words come out so easily. It's funny how the human psyche works.

Penny is in Phoenix with her ball team enjoying some well deserved rest and retail therapy. Hopefully she gets some of the Xmas shopping done too!

No comments: