Which unfortunately means Movember has come to an end. You can still donate on my Movember page if you forgot to do it or didn't have time before now. Thanks to everyone who donated. Together we raised almost $800 for prostate cancer research!By the way, I'm thinking about taking a week off from chemo. I think my body needs to heal. I've had lots of nose bleeds lately as well as lots of blood in my drain. I also feel tired and my recovery from the crappy part of chemo is taking longer and longer with each round. A week off would help my blood get back to normal as well and give my immune system a bit of recovery time. I don't think a week off would hurt my mental health either.
I met with a couple of naturopaths this week. I have lots to digest and will report on my findings here very soon as promised.
1 comment:
I`m happy that you met with naturopaths. By the way your moustache looks funny:) Take a week of and just relax and heal
MS
Post a Comment