Well here is my half way picture for Movember. It could be better but it could also be much much worse. At least the only time I have to see it is when I look in the mirror. I feel sorry for Penny and the kids, they have to look at my facial rodent all day. Don't forget, if you want to make fun of me and my 'stache at least donate a couple of bucks first.Things are good despite the lack of posts this past week. I did get a spot of strep throat on the weekend but my standing order of antibiotics at the pharmacy seems to have made short work of that. The extra chemo sucks but it's manageable. I long for the day that I can have a real break from the stuff. We're looking into some naturopathic stuff too. I'll let you know how that goes when it happens. That's all for now.
5 comments:
Hey Magnum!
Sorry I laughed so hard today - it really does suit you. I think you should keep it....
;)
MO-Fabulous! f-a-b-u-lous :)
x Sabrina
NICE!
OH please, please, please keep it! It looks m0-marvelous! Fan-stache-tic. I could go on... but I'll spare you. Penny and the kids are lucky they get to look at you all day. I'm making this photo my desktop image! Grow, cuzzie, grow on!
Dan! hang in there buddy and keep fighting! I think your moustache looks very powerful. You'd be a man with much influence in certain parts of the world with that hairy strip of manliness.
take care,
Ryan Stewart
Post a Comment