www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Movember!

Movember (formerly the month known as November) challenges men to change their appearance and the face of mens health by growing a Mo (moustache). The rules are simple. Start November 1st clean shaven and let that soup strainer grow for a month. The moustache becomes the ribbon for men’s health, the means by which awareness and funds are raised for prostate cancer. You can register at movember.com to create your own page and track the growth of your facial fur and donations. This November I'm growing a 'stache in memory of my grandfather who died of prostate cancer and in support of Doug, who is currently (and pretty successfully I might ad) battling the disease. Bring on the mo!

You can visit my MoSpace page here to donate or to register to become a participant yourself.

2 comments:

Couzzie Josephine said...

Dan! Your mo is gonna be awesome! I love moustaches... not sure why... I hope you'll update your site with progress photos. I'll be watching and hope to donate mid-month. Oh Tom Selleck... you're so hawt!

Gill said...

Thanks for supporting this Dan. Dad is humbled that you thought of him and willing to grow your own mo!!