www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Maui here we come!

Penny and I have never been to Maui and have always wanted to go. So when my surgeon said "now is the time" we took him seriously and went that afternoon to book a trip. We go on the 6th of December and come back on the 18th for a total of twelve hot, sunny, fun Maui days. This coming week will be crazy packing and organizing but it will be worth it. Hopefully Dr Buie can schedule my CT scan, MRI, blood work and meet and greet with my liver surgeon either before or after we go. Fingers crossed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys!!! What a fantastic idea. I was in Maui when I was 1 years old so I can't really remember, but it looks like paradise from all the pictures I've seen - AND vitamin D (which you'll get from all the sun!)has anti-cancer effects :-) Have a WONDERFUL time if we don't talk to you before you head out!!!

Louise

Astrid said...

AWESOME!!! So jealous. We seriously need (Matt & Stephen) a playdate - Matt has far too much energy!

Unknown said...

Perfect! We just got back from Maui yesterday. It's a great place for some R&R. If you don't have the Maui Revealed book, I can lend it to you guys.
Jen

Anonymous said...

That`s awsome :) Have fun and take incredible romantic walk on the beach with Penny and just relax.
Don`t forget your sunglasses and just ENJOY :)
Have fun and please bring back some fantastic pictures about your trip
MS

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip. It will be a time you will always remember and will hopefully help you prepare for the next steps in your journey. Prayers from the Kansas City.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea. Phil and I visited in 1987 and have wanted to go back ever since. We even have a Home Exchange stored up to use -a young couple and toddler used Omaha sveral years ago now. One day we might get to yours theirs---Carly and Andrew?? Grandparents?

Enjoy sun, sea, snorkelling---.

Liz and Phil, NZ