...I'm done!
Today was my final day of radiation. I'm pretty excited to start feeling normal again soon. It may take as long as 2 weeks to get there but at least this marks the end of the damage-causing portion of the treatment. Now I just need my body to repair itself. To celebrate the end of the treatment, Penny and Carly have gone to the movie store to pick out a movie for tonight. I'm sure we'll end up with My Little Ponies or something similar but that's fine.
7 comments:
Yaye - congrats - you're a total trooper!
Dan - you sure deserve the break of the next few weeks.What a gruelling couple of weeks at the end.
Loved the photos.Carly looks as tho'she has the Nurse music in her! We were at a wedding in the Wairarapa 10 days ago - Jeremy and I were co godparents to the groom. The four of us shared car and accommodation - a v good w.e indeed.
From a mild Omaha--best of luck during your "break".
With love
Liz and Phil
Yay!!! Congratulations on finishing your last treatment. Enjoy My Little Ponies...I wish I had a good excuse to rent it and re-live my old favorite ponnie memories...Somehow I don't think Malcolm will go for it!
That is awesome! Hope you are feeling better soon ... we'll let you know when babes arrives!
Hi Dan, it's amazing to see what you're going through and I'm glad to see that you get a break from it all! Take care!
Krista
Hi Dan,
Congratulations for you! You are a strong person and you could do whatever you want :)
It will be the best thing to repair your body with the My Little Ponies :))
Have fun
MS
YIPPEEEEEE, some much needed and deserved down time!! Hey, they weren't kidding when they said everything comes back, who knew we'd be watching our kids play with my little ponnies and transformers?!?
Hugs and kisses- Sabrina & fam :-)
Post a Comment