A: I'm following all 3 very closely tonight.
At about 8:45 November 4 it looks like CNN is about ready to call Obama the winner. I don't know what that means to us here in Canada but I know I'm happy that it's the end of what feels like the longest campaign EVER.
My side effects from treatment have become markedly worse over the past few days. I have a couple of nagging sores in my mouth that won't go away and the diarrhea has been terrible. The 2 weeks of treatment that I have left will go by slowly I'm sure but now I'm taking it one day at a time.
Penny has been a real trooper over the past few days. For her I'm sure its like having 3 kids at home to look after. I hope she doesn't get too worn out over these next 2 weeks.
Lots of thanks to all of you that have sent food, emails, called or helped out in other ways over the past few months. Its been very much appreciated!
2 comments:
Hi Dan,
I read that you really enjoyed the Halloween.
My stepfather has a same type of cancer and he tried the following and it`s working for him.
Some tips and idea for your mouth sores and diarrhea.
Diarrhea: eat 2 banana per day or put peppermint and citrusoil on the top of the sugar cube and eat 1or 2 in every two hours.
Mouth sores:
Mouth Sore Treatment
OraMedTM
Natural Mouth Sore Treatment for Kids and Adults
Great for mouth sores caused by toothache, braces, dentures, canker sores and cheek bites.
Relieves Pain and Supports Healing
Yummy Mint Flavor - No Chemical Taste, Alcohol Free
Soft brush applicator
15 Healing Nutrients
Long Lasting
OraMed is a fantastic mouth sore treatment. If you get mouth sores, you know how difficult it is to stop the pain. It’s hard to eat, drink or even talk without wincing! That’s where the all natural mouth sore treatment OraMed comes in. Free of bad tasting chemicals and full of long lasting, pain-relieving, healing nutrients, OraMed is the mouth sore treatment that’s become a hit with adults and kids alike. The soft brush applicator won’t hurt your sore and it gets into those hard to reach spots inside your mouth.
http://www.quantumhealth.com/productgroups/mouth_sores.html
OR
Muconict - 1 fl oz sprayer
These herbal oils have considerable background of use in herbal medicine for the treatment of skin and mucous lesions sores and inflammations.
http://floraleads.com/muconict.htm
Good luck :)
MS
I forgot to tell you where you could buy these product in Calgary (see below)
Golden Sun Health Foods 100 Anderson Road S.E. South Centre Mall T2J 3V1
Phone: 403-278-0080
NatureZone Vitamins 2040 34th Ave S.W T2T 2C3
Phone: 403-242-6688
Nutrition House - North Hill Ctr. 1632 14th Ave N.W T2N 1M7
Phone:403-220-1210
MS
Post a Comment