www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Long Time No Update

It's been along time without a blog entry. I know. It's been a crappy time for me. I've done a couple of rounds of chemo since Germany and both have been tough. Been sick for longer than usual, more tired than usual, worse mouth numbness/soreness/rawness/awfulness than usual more nausea than usual, more diarrhea than usual. All in all a crappy time. I think my body is telling me to take a break, so I think that's what I'll do. I will defer another trip to Germany until the fall, and stop chemo here for the next few weeks at least. I had planned to stop for the summer but this is about a month earlier than expected. I guess that's just how it goes. Thanks to all the friends and family who have helped us out over the past few months with new baby stuff and chemo stuff. You've made life easier and more enjoyable for us than you might realize. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,
I was wondering how things were going. I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling so awful. Sounds exhausting. I hope the summer treats you well. Great pic by the way! Love it.

Hey - do you like Louis CK? Seasons 1 and 2 are on NetFlix. He's a riot. He's got some good parenting bits.

Say hi to everyone!

Heidi

Gill said...

Photo reminds me of a book Jamie and Em had called, Whose Nose and Toes? Except this would be Whose Toes are Those? Great photo. Love having C&A here so anytime you need it, just ask.

Anonymous said...

Dan,
Keep going and your body will tell you what to do. Relax, enjoy the sunshine, your little boy and do not worry about your blog:)) We`ll be here, because we would like to be a part of your life as a reader and helper.
I hope you get better soon and all bad nausea and other thing go away.
Big hug from MS