Thursday, April 25, 2013
Home.
We made it back to Calgary late Tuesday night. Flights were full all the way so we ran out of food between Montreal and Calgary and had a box of Pringles each for supper. Good thing we had a big meal for lunch or whatever meal it was in Montreal before we left. I'm feeling much better and although it was heartbreaking to have to make the decision to come back early, it was the right decision to make. Bad experience this time means I'm not keen to make a return trip but I'm sure I will get over that and be back over there at the beginning of June. Thanks to all of you who made this trip possible and also to those who helped Penny out while I was away. Thanks also to my dad for coming along and keeping me company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment