www.flickr.com

Friday, April 27, 2012

CT Results

The results from my CT scan were not what I was hoping for. It turns out most of the metastases in my lungs grew (the largest is 2x2 cm) and the cancer has spread back to my liver (one visible nodule 5x7 mm). I guess this means more treatment of some kind but I will discuss that with Dr. Lupichuck next week (I actually got the results today from another Dr. who was filling in). Shite news but not entirely unexpected I guess.

On the plus side, Penny and I found time to go for a nice walk this evening and went out for an early supper at Koi sans enfants. This was written on the bathroom wall and seemed appropriate given the days events.

 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That news just really sucks Dan. But, you're the strongest man I know. You really are (not bull-shitting). You can do this my friend.... Watch out cancer, cause you're gonna get your ass kicked!

Vicky xo

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I'm sorry it wasn't better news. I've been dropping many an f-bomb in your honour. I keep hoping for a cure.

Heidi, Edmonton

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,
You are strong so go ahead and kick this f cancer. You will win I know!!!
Big Hug from MS