www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NZ Day 4 - Happy Birthday Andrew!

This is what we got up to on Andrew's 4th birthday. It was a fun filled day. As usual you can click on the picture for the full sized version. Nicky took some (most?) of these pictures. I've stopped keeping track which are hers and which are mine.


Mail!
Granny sent Andrew a card so that it would find him in New Zealand on his birthday. He was THRILLED to get mail. I love his hair in this picture!

Nat a bad Looking Couple!
On the Ferry over to North Head.

T-shirt
Not sure I agree with that one.

T-shirt 2
This wasn't as good as the one that said "No man has ever been shot while he was doing the dishes". THAT is true I'm sure.

Penny at North Head
Old guns here were used to defend the harbor. The big one in the background can actually recoil into the groud to be hidden. I wouldn't want to have that bad boy pointed at my yacht!

Kids and Nicky at North Head
Another beautiful day!

North Head Tunnels
North Head is riddled with tunnels. Some are still open for the public to explore.

What?
That was the best pose I could come up with on short notice.

Almost Jump
There were no pictures with all of us actually off the ground but this makes it look like there might have been.

North Head Picnic
Taking in the sights, and a sandwich at the same time.

I can fly!
Harry liked doing this. All the others wanted to give it a try too. Nice flying face Harry!

Nice balance Carly!
 Very Zen.

A Harry Fish

Good balance…
We got skills!

Bad Balance
The next picture I had on the camera is of these two in the weeds tumbling down the hill. No so good on the balance girls...

Sky Tower Glass floor
No fear of heights here!

Good times at the sky tower

Andrew Andrew

Load it up!
The kids were in heaven at this place!

No comments: