www.flickr.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

Bad Salzhausen Germany


Here is a map that shows where we're headed in Germany. The town is called Bad Salzhausen and it's about a 45 minute drive NE from the Frankfurt airport. I'm still waiting to get "official" confirmation from the clinic on an arrival date but I expect that very soon. I spoke with the clinic last night and they are just sorting out which room to put me in. I'm getting pretty excited about the trip and can't wait to get over there and get started. I've been practicing with my new camera and even got the little doohickey that lets me upload pictures right to my ipad. That way all I need is a wi-fi connection and I can blog and upload pictures over there till the cows come home. Yahoo!

4 comments:

Louie said...

We're very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Have a nice trip and I hope you got an excellent treatment and therapy there. I cross my fingers for you
Big Hug from MS

Unknown said...

Wow! Can't wait to hear how everything goes.

Kris and Krista Jewett said...

Good luck with everything! You're headed to one of our favourite countries, eat some bratwurst for us! My aunt and uncle live just to the south in Baden-Wurttemberg, near the Hessen border, so we always liked to visit Germany!