www.flickr.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

Eye of the Tiger

A cool picture of Tiger duffing an iron shot. The photographer must have had nerves of steel to snap this one and then take a ball off his face/camera. My favourite parts of this picture are 1) the periscope on the left and 2) the psycho looking dude with the cigar on the right. It's good to know even Tiger misses the odd shot.

1 comment:

CLR said...

Dan, we met at Tom Baker after my surgery last year. I remember being impressed by your determination and kindness as Penny helped in y struggled to obtain a decent mattress. I started chemo in September and by October the cancer had metastasized to my liver. After 7 months of chemo and all its joyful sideffects I found myself being introduced to a gentleman whose employer is a billionaire. His doctor in Germany had been researching photodynamic therapy (laser blood irradiation) and was just about to receive the latest version of a photosensitizer and begin a small trial in Australia. I fly to germany twice for treament, in May and again in June. My first mri three weeks after the may treatment showed two tumours had disappeared and the other two were under .5cm. There was also a long dark mass unidentifiable by the radiologist. It is thought that is the necrotic tissue being disposed of by the body. I believe I was one of his earliest patients but the clinic is getting quite busy. The dr is writing my case up as a pub med study.