www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


I don't have much to report today but I figured a short post couldn't hurt. I'm feeling much better now that I'm through the worst days of my 6th treatment. 6 down and 6 more to go starting December 29th. I opted to take an extra week off between sessions so that I can feel good for our trip to Victoria for Christmas. This week will be spent doing the rest of our Christmas shopping, packing, and just generally enjoying the good days. The weather is supposed to get better so some much needed playtime outside will be in order as well. Oh yeah, and a drain service/replacement will happen Thrursday, just for fun. That's all for now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,
I hope you get well soon. Have a wonderful an safe trip to Victoria and enjoy your miracle and amazing family.
Warmest holiday wishes for all of you guys
MS

Anonymous said...

Dan
Dennis Callan here. One of your dad's classmates and Mark's father. Your dad probably told you I check in on your blog almost every day. We are headed to Vancouver on Jan 21 and I hope to see your dad sometime before we go back to Toronto on Jan 6.
Maybe you and I and Mark can have a brief chat while I am out there. We have rented a house in Kipsalano and will be spending Christmas there with Mark.
Keep up the good fight Dan and have a wonderful visit with your parents. Like your many followers Lillian and I are cheering you on from the sidelines.

All the best. Dennis

nisha said...

Hey! When are you gonna be out here? maybe we could hook up? We are around until the 31st!

Anonymous said...

Dan. I meant we were arriving Dec 21 not Jan 21. Sorry for the confusion.

Dennis Callan