www.flickr.com

Monday, October 5, 2009

Out from the fog


I'm finally out from the fog of my first round of chemo. The whole body experience that is chemo a hard thing to describe. So I won't. I'll just say that it sucks. Besides all of the physical side effects, there is an overwhelming depression that sets in for a few days after getting dosed up. I think it comes from not having the desire to do anything except lay in bed. For me that's the hardest thing to deal with. At least I have a week or so of feeling good before I have to repeat the whole thing again. And again.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank Astrid for her generosity in setting up a Norwex fundraiser for my family. It was a tremendous success and a really fun night. The proceeds will be used as needed for future medical related expenses. Thanks to all of you who came out and participated. If you didn't get in on the initial party and would like some Norwex stuff, feel free to contact Astrid (NorwexAstrid@telus.net).

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Anytime, Anytime!

Astrid