www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bone Metastases

I got the results of my bone scan this morning and it's not good. It turns out I have 2 bone mets, one near my right hip in my pelvis and the other on my T8 vertebrae. I've been having pain in both areas so it's not really a surprise, just a disappointment. I'm already scheduled for radiation next Monday to help out with the pain but as with all my treatment, it's not a cure so I could be back in for more at some point.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Sending all my love

Alpha November Delta Yankee

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have said it any better - f*** indeed. Hopefully the radiation knocks it right back.

Anonymous said...

You ever get so pissed off at something that you didn't even really know what to say?

Anonymous said...

Forgetting the b --- cancer, the photos are fab. Scenes to rival NZ! And the people too.

We are in Arrowtown, grandsons arriving on Sunday, we will be off to gather stones at the river. Rembering 2011 with Carly and Andrew.

Best of luck
Liz and Phil

Anonymous said...

You are extremely strong, so f**** this cancer. I hate "his" partnership with you.
Hope the radiation will help you.
My favorite picture is the "white bottom :)

Best of luck
MS

Anonymous said...

There are no words.

Lots of love,

Heidi & Mike

PS Beautiful pics!