www.flickr.com

Friday, December 7, 2012

This is what happens when you call 911...

No emergency, just showing off to his play date friend Chase. Chase called his mom first since he knows her cell number. Andrew doesn't know any phone numbers except 911. So he called and hung up. They called right back and said they were sending an officer over. He showed up and was really good with the boys. He explained that this is what happens when you call 911 - help comes. BUT you can't call it just any old time, only when you need help.

After he talked to them he took the boys outside and showed them the lights and siren. They loved that but i think the lesson was learned.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I think Andrew won that contest. A 911 response call certainly trumps calling your mom's cell. LOL

Anonymous said...

Seriously! I love that kid. Classic play date moment :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrew..... Glad that he got to have some fun with the police officers while learning a lesson. LOL.

Vicky xo

Anonymous said...

That`s so adorable. I think he learned the lesson:)
MS