www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Finally No More Chemo (for the foreseeable future anyways)

Wow. One month since my last entry. It's been a busy one. This past month Carly turned 7, my uncle passed away, I grew a moustache, I did my last cycle of chemo in this round, and in celebration we did a short trip to Vegas. It's been fun but I'm exhausted. Now Christmas is coming and I don't see life getting any easier, but it will at least be fun and interesting.

This last cycle of chemo has been tough mentally. I feel great to be done but now the questions present themselves. Will this be all? Is the cancer gone? Is the cancer worse? I have a scan next week that will attempt to answer some of those questions but really, scans just seem to bring more questions. So until then, I guess it's just a case of enjoying the days.

On a different note, thanks to all of you who donated to my Movember page. It was a very successful month.

No comments: